[Gpdd] Misc: new members to the misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 22:47:03 EST 2012

Hello everyone and every pig. Well its been busy here at the misfits... we have
three new members.
We have adopted Ernest from the humane society on Nov 1st. He is a blond boy
with red eyes. He is estimated to be 3 years old.  Then we took in a another 3
year old boy named Oliver. He belonged to a family that had two dogs, two cats
and expecting their second child soon. They said they didn't have time for
Oliver as they were to busy. I believe it as Oliver's cage was horrible dirty
and he had not a drop of water in his water bottle... and no HAY. His nails were
horrible long and curly. He was stinky dirty. He is a crazy haired piggie that
is multi color.
Then just tonight we brought home a very large lady. We were told they didn't
know if she was pg or not..
She was on the discount table at our seed and feed store for 9.00.   She
has very large eyes like our Abigail had.  She is a orange and white girl. She
is two years old. We were told she had a litter 4 weeks ago. I asked well was
she in a cage with a boy? They didtn know as she was dropped off there and they
were told that.  So I guess time will tell. She is a sweet girl. I do not have a
name for her yet. So if anyone would like to try and help me with a name I sure
would love that. And if you want a pic of her to look at I will be glad to send
that to you as well. Her name must begin with a letter A as all the misfit girls
begin with that letter. So get your thinking hats on and help us out.

SO that is what has been happening here. It been a very busy month for us.
jean and the many misfits.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)