[Gpdd] Announcement; New Misfits

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 06:15:46 EST 2012

Congratulations Jean and Andy on your new additions we think you and Penny must have houses with expandable walls the way you always have room.

We know you have an Athena so sticking with Greek Mythology (could be Roman lol) what about Ariadne? My favourite character in a book at the moment is Agatha Raisin so what about an Aggie?

Maybe as Penny suggested its time to move onto B names lol

M, Spooky and Hector

PS we always want to see pigtures

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas