[Gpdd] Misc: misfit girl names

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:10:56 EST 2012

Hi jean,

Welcome to the new misfits, I thought I could provide you with some typical
dutch girl names with an A. I hope you can pronounce them! Annemarie,
anneke, antje, annechien, anja, aaltje, aagje, anke, ankie, annelies,
agaath, agnes, astrid, afke, aafke, andrea, annette, anita, annabel,
alieke, aline, angenies, annemijn, annick, anoekarjenne, alida, ariane,
amalia, alexia (the last 3 are the names of our crown prince daughters)...
Some names are really old fashioned, but I guess that is not really a
problem for you!

And not real dutch: amy, alisha, ashley (I think penny suggested that as
well), aimee, amber
Good luck,
Mieke

send from my galaxy ;-)