[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re: Tundra's Vet Visit

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 01:53:14 EST 2012

Carol,

I'm so sorry that Tundra was injured. I wonder if he had a bad fall or was
accidentally dropped when he was quite young? Poor little guy.

When I was a child, a friend of mine had a dachshund whose back legs had to
removed due to bone cancer. However, my friend's dad was an orthopedic
surgeon, and he fitted the dog with a skateboard--like contraption, and "Doc"
(the dog) would scoot merrily up and down the driveway.

I wonder if Tundra could somehow get his own little mini-skateboard? Who
knows what adventures he might have!   ;-)

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy