[Gpdd] HEALTH: June has stones

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 14:15:30 EDT 2012

Dear Dee and Joe and little June.   Only 2 years old and stones? Gracious
little girl,  but whee are so glad your stones were found and removed and
whee hope you will be popcorning very soon!  I bet you are feeling much
better already.   I will be glad to hear what kind of stones June has, I
know humans get a couple types but I rarely see postings of what the piggie
stones were from.  Get well fast little girl, whee are so glad your momma
and papa have a good vet for you plus you hafta be strong to take of them,
they love you soooo much!
Lotsa Love and healing wheeks!  Sandy and Sammy, and AR too!