[Gpdd] Announcement: Vibes needed for my Dad

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 04:45:56 EDT 2012

All paws and fingers crossed in this little household for your my dad, Dear
Glynis.  I now with your business has its demands but I hope you are able to
spend as much time at his side as possible. It makes a huge difference I
think. And our loving thoughts will help so we freely give these.  Keep me
posted, I love you dearly and I so hope he rallies.  This year I have seen 2
people come back from literal deaths doorstep. They had pneumonia so bad
they were on ventilators and pronounced to pass any day. In both cases I
suspect there were heart complications but I don't know the details. In both
cases visits from their loved ones seems to be what pulled them through, so
I hope this is the outcome for your dad.

My son-in-laws father was one, Daughter and S-I-L borrowed from everyone
they knew and drove 1000 miles non-stop, dad turned around and got "pink"
within hours.  This was kind of an extreme case as it had been many years
since they had seen him.  Both patients are in therapy to relearn skills and
we are expecting the lady from my building home from rehab soon.   So the
power of love makes a difference.

Just so you know I haven't know anyone personally who died this year, just
these 2 miracle cases.

So you have our best wishes and hopes.   Love and comfort  Sandy, Sammy and
AR