[Gpdd] [HEALTH] June has stones

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Oct 2 14:32:42 EDT 2012

Hi Dee and Joe and Zoe,

I am Ann the rodentologist behind Piggyville.com. I just updated
information on stone pigs on my website.
http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=4#Stone_Pigs_3
Please read the Food and Health sections.
June is a very lucky piggy to survive such a severe stone problem. There
are many known and unknown causes of stones. Just to mention a few
factors that contribute to stones; genetics, food, water, husbandry,
infection and kidney function. I would recommend that you have June's
urine tested with urinalysis reagent test strips. Read about this under
urinary tract infections on my web page. This is to make sure she does
not have an ongoing infection or kidney problems. I was able to prevent
more stones in my piggys and in clients cavies by following the food and
health protocols on my web page. Other GPDD members have used Shilintong
at a dose of 3 tablets a day every other day.

My website is always under construction since I seem to never have time
to work on it because I and Dr. Bonsack DVM are constantly seeing cavies
from all over Florida.  I also answer health questions from vets and
cavy lovers from around the world on a daily basis.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.