[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Persistent diarrhea and Platinum Bio-Sponge

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Oct 2 17:47:27 EDT 2012

Equine Platinum Performance Bio-Sponge is an intestinal absorbent. The
recommended dose for cavies is 1.0 ml daily split into 2 - 4 feeding. I
have used it successfully to absorb clostridium toxins at a dose of 2.0
ml/ day for up to 7 days. However, when I have used it the underlying
infection was also treated with an antibiotic. I basically use it to
absorb bacterial toxins and stop diarrhea while I am waiting for the
antibiotic to be formulated. I have never seen it help long standing
cases of diarrhea especially ones caused by fungal infections. I am very
interested in receiving feedback from people who have used it. I do
believe it is mentioned on Guinea Lynx.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.