[Gpdd] FW: Announcement: Vibes needed for my Dad

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 2 14:49:53 EDT 2012

Dearest mate Glynis,

I'm so sorry to read about your Dad.   Me and my five boys are saying big and sincere prayers for the right solution to be found for your Dad, and that he pulls through with flying colours.   These days, the cardiac doctors are so clever and have so many options available to them, they will surely come up with the right thing to do for your Dad.   I do hope he is not suffering any pain?     Is he in an intensive care ward Glynis?   It's no use saying try not to worry....... because he is your beloved Dad and he will be on your mind constantly.  Just try to take a tinsie bit of time out for yourself, so that when he needs you after discharge, you have the strength to help him and your Mom at the time they need it the most.

My boys and I are saying lots of prayers for the full recovery of your Dad, Glynis.   God does amazing things, just keep your faith and keep praying for your Dad, and also pray for God to guide the doctors who are looking after your Dad.

Snuggle lots with Velvet & Onyx .  I find that  feeling a warm, furry, loving, cuddly body in a love cuddle is one of the best medicines available.   I think it fair to say that probably the cuddles & snuggles of our babies are what keep us all going.

I will be thinking of you, and will keenly await  your update posts.    Please keep us informed.

All my/our love,
Julie + her Five Angelic boys.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo