[Gpdd] Health: maybe narcolepsy

ME me at buddies.org
Tue Oct 2 20:45:49 EDT 2012

Julie, thanks for your thoughts.  Obviously, I need more observations before we can make any diagnosis ... hopefully I'll be able to see how it begins ... that would help my vet to figure out what is going on.  Of course, at the vet, she didn't exhibit any symptoms.

I don't think she feels totally safe here ... she hasn't even been here a month and she's pretty wary of things when she is awake.  She is getting more comfortable here, though.  Today, she actually sat at the bowl waiting for carrots to come!  She had never done that before ... for the last week I've handed her one while she's in her house.  So, she's been coming along.