[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends will be offline

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:28:34 EDT 2012

Our Slave has the temerity to go on holiday without us. We will be well
looked after by son-of-slave, who is coming home to pigsit as well as mouse
and birdsit. The garage is piled high with hay and newspapers for our pens
and our veggie basket will be filled to overflowing so we will all be in
good hands. Son-of-slave has cared for us many times before and he has a
hotline to our Rodentologists.

Slave says that we would prefer to be here rather than waiting for hours at
an airport and she says that we would not like the food on the plane. Human
airlines are not like PigAir. Maybe she is right.

As we will be offline from Friday evening, we want to wish everypig and
slave good health and for those who are under the weather, we wish them a
speedy recovery. We will be back with you soon.

Take care everyone.

Love to all from the Piggyfriends.