[Gpdd] HEALTH: June has stones

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 16:24:52 EDT 2012

Dee and Joe, it is so good that you caught June's stones and the vet was
able to remove them.  We send her best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Does she get some type of bottled water?  I think I've read that
sometimes tap water can possibly be a problem.  It seems to me that
often genetics play a factor, but as far as diet, it's best to avoid
foods such as kale, spinach, and turnip greens, all of which are high in
oxalates (if they turn out to be oxalate stones).  I feed parsley
sometimes, but not a lot, as it is also oxalate-rich.  Hope this helps.
Please do keep us posted.

Cindy and Ethan