[Gpdd] Gpdd (HEALTH) (Shepherd's Purse-herb for loose stools, and some other concerns)

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 13:11:58 EDT 2012

Hi Ellen  Glad to have you back!   With new diarrhea I would check a couple
things. My Sammy was have a bit of trouble so I quit giving him stems with
his bits of Kale and it went away, so maybe it was too fibrous.  So check if
there are stems in their herbs.  Also don't forget how buggy your island is
Giardia is rampant even on fresh veggies,  Corrine's piggy had it.

If  Sami and Merary have loss of hair, is it on their flanks?  If so that's
usually due to a hormone imbalance cause by trouble in the reproductive
system.  Cysts or tumors can cause it. Hormones or surgery is the usual
treatment. It's often accompanied by increasing thirst.  It must be treated.

If it's general hair loss sounds like parasite, medicated shampoos I would
think  since they are up to date on their protocol.  Could the new kids on
the block have brought something in?

Did you write about already about a sick piggy  I can't find it. If there
was one would you resend it please? Please remember my status is as a
nonprofessional, just a piggy loving person who learns from the GPDD and its
wonderful people and piggies.
 Lotsa love to you and your little bunch  Sandy Sammy, and AR