[Gpdd] Re (HEALTH) (Shepherd's Purse-herb for loose stools, and some other concerns)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 14:48:42 EDT 2012

Ellen, we are sorry to hear about Sami-girl's loose stools, and we hope the veggie platter from the store didn't cause them.  Is she feeling better now?  A very hard stomach definitely suggests gas, so it is good you gave her the simethicone.  We hope it helped. A gentle tummy rub a few times a day can also be helpful.  Please do keep us posted on how she is doing.  Best wishes to her.

Cindy and Ethan