[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends are back online

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 18:38:45 EDT 2012

I haven't been getting many messages but I got this one!  Glad to hear about
your fun zoo visit and to now that the Pigyygfriends and their friends all
happy and safe, if a little heavier.

I haven't had much to report except I bought some bluegrass hay from KMS
(Kleenmamas). Sammy likes it and dives into the whole pile. I have had a
hard time finding consistently good Timmy.  I also got him a bag of oat
wheat and barley, its green with broad leaves and bigger seed heads. He
likes it as a treat.  I can't find good grass hay in any volume online.
Does anyone know how these other hays stack up against timothy
nutritionally?  I have started serving his hay on top of his pigloo, it's
one of those that's castle shaped on top rather than igloo.  He get exercise
and it stays cleaner longer.
Welcome home!  Sandy, Sammy and AR