[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween story

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 19:10:21 EDT 2012

Oh now it's done! Tundra is racing around his cage after reading the last digest on Sunday, begging this slave to write "weenie" stories for all his new found friends....

This slave WILL comply - like I would have a choice with that little cutie :). Please email me with your guinea pigs(s), name(s), and costume(s).  All are invited, including other family critters, i.e. buns, dogs, etc.  Since time is short, please please get the info to me as soon as you can. I shall start writing immediately (so says Tundra) and will need to have all responses by Monday 10/29. I will start posting as soon as I can...

What AM I doing?

Best to all,

Carol and Tundra