[Gpdd] MISC: Weenie story

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 15:51:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have two girl piggies June and Zoe.

June had an operation a few weeks ago and still has a bare tummy.  I know it is all the rage for girls to show off their bare midriff, but I told her no way.  She is going to be dressed as the princess that she is in a long blue ball gown.  She has woven a tiara out of hay with sparkles I gave her from my craft supplies.  She is quite stunning.

Her mom Zoe is the boss and so will be queen.  She has a lovely royal purple dress with a red cape.  She chewed a crown from a paper tube and added lots of glitter.

They both slipped off yesterday for a mani-pedi so their nails match their dresses.  I see some empty shoe boxes with Guinny Choo on the outside.  Hey, who's paying for those?

Dee