[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Jim has gone to the bridge

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 25 22:24:34 EDT 2012

Hi my darling friends,

I can't access my account from home, so i had to wait till i came back
to work today.

My darling Dad, Jim, passed away peacefully on tuesday 23/10/12 aged 86
1/4yrs old.

Basically his left hand side of his heart had died, then the right side
weakened...... finally it
was only the strong muscles that kept him going!!
He knew he was going to die, he was so strong :-)

His memorial service is going to be on 31/10/12 at the same place we had
Mum's (she worked for the guys who
run the reception place for nearly 30yrs)
Many of his friends from Probus (he ran the walking group and organised
123 walks!) and his buddies from
Neighbourhood Watch will be there.

My brother, Neil, and his family are coming down for the week, we'll
sort thru all Dad's things with the executor
and organise for the sale of his house.

lots of loves to you all and your little furry family,

Glynis, Velvet and Onyx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX