[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Halloween and Hope

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 17:47:05 EDT 2012

Dear Penny,

I didn't realize that so many of your little friends pass on to the Bridge without our knowing it. You have such a brave and loving heart to keep on loving while facing such losses. Halloween and Hope were certainly lucky pigs to have dwelt in Piggyville. I'm sorry to hear that they're at the Bridge now, but it certainly was wonderful reading about them. Thank you for being open to the little ones and their needs, even when it hurts.

In love and sympathy,

Joanie