[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Have to be gone for a bit

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Oct 25 21:39:14 EDT 2012

Hello all,
First, I apologize for my silence the last week  or so.  We have had a very sudden, unexpected death in our family and there has been a lot of stuff concerning it that needs our attention and time.  I think I my have missed a couple of digests while trying to catch up and if so, I hope all of the furbabies are doing well.  Penny, I did red your lovely tribute to Halloween and found it very touching.  I admire you so much for all you do for your piggies.  My 2 girls, before all this came up, were going to be Hallorinas for Halloween.  I had boughtg some orange netting and was going to get my daughter in law to help me make them some tutus but I am afriad it will have to wait until next year.   I will nbe back posting ASAP but didn't want y'all to think I had forgotten you.

Lots of love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts and mnemories