[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Shakira is 6 yrs old!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 01:40:40 EDT 2012

Hello and happy six burfdays  Shakira, I bet you had a great time wif yur
carrot and romaine. Dats my absolute fave tooo. I am glad you had a real
home from da minite U was first alive. I am sorry yer mum and dad??? aren't
there too.  I was a pet store piggy so I probably had some herd like till
they took me to the store, I was very tiny. I like burfdays, the extra foods
and floor time and my momma slave talks to me all day long.  I live with her
an I think I like having al da attention, but then I like it when we go
pirating and I get lots of stories read to me.   Don't you thunk me spellin
has improved. I am nothing if not a self made pig.  So make sure you wheek
your lungs out for food an hugs fer a few days, it seems ta werk for me.
Are u coming to Halloween???  I will give you my number! Whee shuld be
frins, I tink we already R.  Bye now,  Sammy formerly ferocious piggie
pirate  (imagine chest puffed out and a Brrrrr!)