[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Halloween and Hope

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:16:00 EDT 2012

Thank you, Joanie, for your kind words about Halloween and Hope.

Some time ago, I lost two of my dear ones in the space of a week, just at
the time that one of our members was struggling to cope with the loss of a
piggy so I decided not to post any more of my own losses. Taking in any
piggy that needs a home invariably means that I suffer many losses, as does
anyone who has a herd. Sometimes, they are already elderly when they come
here, sometimes they arrive with all kinds of illness but they are all
offered a welcome and lots of love for as long as they have left.

I always used to post a tribute to any who went to the Bridge, but now I
just announce happy arrivals instead, except in the case of Halloween, who
had been here so long, I just had to write about him.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.