[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Nero

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 15:05:34 EDT 2012

Mark, we were so very sorry to read of Nero's passing, and we send very belated condolences to you, your son, and your wife.  Yes, pneumonia can take a piggie quickly, and we know it was such a shock when Nero was fine and then had to be helped to the Bridge.  He very well might have been hiding his illness, as piggies do.  We know what you mean about being worried about your other piggies, and we hope all are well.  So touching that Nero always wheeked when you passed out kale -- a sweet memory we know you will cherish.  He was a lucky boy to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy and Ethan