[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Glynis' father

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 15:14:45 EDT 2012

Glynis, it was with much sadness that we read of your dad's passing.  We had so hoped that he would recover and return home, and we are so very sorry for your loss.  We have tears in our eyes reading of how brave and strong he was as he faced death and knew he was going to die.  He was so lucky to have such a great, loving family.  How wonderful, too, that he had so many activities and interests and that so many friends will be at his memorial.  We are sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sadly,
Cindy and Ethan