[Gpdd] MISC: VIRTUAL: Last day for the "weenie" story participants

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 23:01:36 EDT 2012

Hi pigs and slaves,

Here is my list so far....

ALL the Misfits, including Zeus and Scampy; Velvet and Onyx: Ethan; Puff; June and Zoe; Lily, Daisy, Roos, and Woopy (who I believe is sneaking secret agent Ghost (aka Spooky) in her luggage); AR, Sammy and Sandy; and Mimi and Capt. Phil.

I hope I haven't omitted any pig or critter in error... please let me know today if I have or if your little ones would like to join the festivities. If joining, I will need names and costumes.

I have been instructed by Tundra to let all the females know he is a 5-6 month old American short hair and is looking for a date! My boy is growing up fast :)

Carol and Tundra (Oh mom! Did you HAVE to tell EVERYONE?)