[Gpdd] Misc; Hurricane Sandy

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 18:20:22 EDT 2012

I hope deeply that the hurricane claims  few victims, that cooperation works
wonderfully and the preparedness by people and government as well as clean
up goes as well as hoped or better. From a very personal point of view, and
I know I am safe and sound, but to hear and see my name used in the most
awful terms is awful and shocks me every time and it just goes on, news,
papers, updates, computer.  It shocks me every time.  Please stay safe. I
never thought of it before this hurricane,  I wonder how other people who
have hurricanes named after them feel.  Me,  I am a frankenstorm, triple
whammy , worst on record.  It sure does make me feel for the people in the
hurricane      Sandy