[Gpdd] Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 04:05:35 EDT 2012

Hi Mommy  You may now notice I am gone for Hallowweeeeeeeen Wheeeeek!

I picked up Shakira and she is dressed magnificently as Cher, jewels
everwhere Fish net stockings. It's all very exciting. I remember to pack the
sword that Hershey left for me when she went to the bridge so long ago. I
think Puff will be so proud I remembered and she will like seeing it .  I
thing dear Puff will enjoy seeing it again.   BTW  AR's entourage caught the
same flight as I did, seems he didn't wait. The soldier one got new
batteries, and they make the AK47  werk really gud real  loud and flashing
red, noises too, u don't spose the bullets are well.  Are U shure these guys
are on our side. R They trained??

So Here I  am almost the with the most  beautiful Shakira on my arm and
about to meet  gorgeous Lady Puff after so long. The 2 finest Ladies
!!!!Aren't I going to have fun???????  Thanks for letting me go. I will
bring you one of AR's pizzas, Kay!

Love you Sammy