[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen Party!

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:18:57 EDT 2012

When I looked in the cage this morning, there was no Shakira, just a few
wisps of black feathers and some stray Swarovski crystals in a suitcase shaped
depression in the bedding..........

Then later I got a text from Shakira, who must have borrowed somepig's
phone, as she is not allowed to have a phone.

She said they were having a marvelous time. Everypig is dressed in gorgeous
costumes, and there are so many delicious fruits and veggies to eat. (I
hope she is not making a pig of herself) She also mentioned some delightful
piggy sized veggie pizzas provided by AR.

Shakira was overwhelmed at the kindness of the surprise birthday cake,
which everypig tried at least a nibble. And she is very proud to be on the
paw of the dashing piratical Sammy pig.

Zeus the dog in his Zeus costume was about to start directing them in
games, and Shakira can't wait to see what they do.

I hope the parents of whomever Shakira borrowed this phone from have
unlimited text, because I have a feeling that there may be more.