[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Re: Piggy Friends!

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 18:32:03 EDT 2012

Jocelyn,

Those piggy pics are FABULOUS...and it's so heartwarming to see the boys
now being friends.

I have learned through the years that when a piggy is determined to get to
another piggy, there is NOTHING that can deter him.

We rescued a little piggy family from a pet shop (they'd been dropped off,
with the female already pregnant again, by a family that could no longer
afford to feed them). The pet shop had put the mother piggy and the two babies
(both females) in a glass aquarium together, several glass aquariums away
from where the male piggy (the babies' father) was residing.

The father piggy actually managed to jump up to the top of his aquarium,
and only using his "arms," was somehow able to go from aquarium to aquarium
until he reached his "wife" (that's what Alyssa called the female pregnant
piggy at the time--she was very young!) and the little family was reunited.

A VERY determined and darling piggy! He was such a fantastic pig, and he
ended up playing "Dark Vapor" in "Carrot Wars."

Love and WHEEEEEPS,

Nancy
http://www.carrotwars.com