[Gpdd] Misc: Pet of the day

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 17:09:28 EDT 2012

Hihi, like M I had a look at the pet of the day and was send to mugsy
Page (2 sept), he reminded me of our little lily and daisy as well!

I think jamie meant the piggy (pet of the day) from august 31, romeo who is
also a handsome boy! (didn't realize he lives in brasil, south america
(peru I think is where they are eaten...), did think I had never seen a pet
piggy from brasil before...

Hi jocelyn good news about the boys moving in together ;) and a big welcome
to gruden.nice to see then back online again as well!

Grtz mieke
& guinygirlz: lily, woopy, roos & daisy
send from my galaxy ;-)