[Gpdd] Health: Spooky has Arthritis

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 23:51:28 EDT 2012

Hey Fugly !  You Ole man!  Jes like my mommy slave! She hobbles around on a
cane.  But she smiles a lot an plays wit me and has fun. Best of all I get
all my foods and cage changed still.  But she doesn't run around fast and go
up an down stairs much. She sez its best to get easy excersize but she sez
she never knew a piggy with arthritis.  I hates to hear you gotta slow down
a bit but I hope U know whee all luvs U and wishes you much fun anyways.
Jes member to let yer mum know when it hurts so U can get some meds. Whee
boars are so stoic.  Happy daze!!!
Yer buddy,  Sammy  and AR too (he doesn't say much)