[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Mimi's 5yr Adoption Day

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 9 21:20:33 EDT 2012

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKY WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happy 5th Adoption Day to you darling Mimi XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jaime i can't believe it's 5yrs !!  I remember her story soooooo
well...... her pregnancy and you being worried about her and then when
she had
her little boys it was such a fantastic occassion !!  And then you told
us that you just couldn't let her leave you....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (mind
you i think we all thought by then she would be staying with you....
just the way you spoke about her)

Mimi you've come to the most wonderful forever home, you are loved and
cared for by two lovely slaves and they just adore your sweet little
pigsonality :-)

The girls and I will raise a glass of cranberry juice tonight to
celebrate your Adoption Day !
Little snuggles for Mimi from me and the girls send friendly
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's

Loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx