[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Biff (misfits)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 09:53:02 EDT 2012

I am just writing with sad heart to tell you we had to put my sweet sweet
baby boy Biff to sleep yesterday afternoon.
He had been dealing with what we thought was a urine tract infection... but it
wasn't as it turned out  to be the dreaded stones.  He had been on
antibiotics and that didn't help a bit. He was still bleeding when peeing  and
in pain even with pain meds. I just couldnt be greedy and make him live like
that anymore.
I held him most of yesterday with tears running down my face knowing what I had
to do.
I was trying to put it off, even using in my mind that I couldn't take him at 1
due to: what if the dr was running late... as I had to watch Z while grace took
Maggie to eye dr and what if I couldn't be on time etc... Then Grace woke me up
by saying ... dont let a dr appt for my kids keep you from  helping Biff to be
out of pain. She said she would take z with that wasn't a problem she was only
having me come over to watch him so she could concentrate on what the Dr said
about Maggie (she turned out fine by the way).  And grace was right.. I was
looking for anything so as not to have to go do it.
I held him  and talk him thru his passing while the dr put him to sleep. He
looked so peaceful once it was done... something he hadn't had for awhile..
He will be my baby forever.  He came to be a misfit  July 24th 2008. He was born
here with his sister Alana to their mom Amanda.

Amanda was the very pregnant pig that Andy went back to the breeder and got
before she was destroyed as the breeder was ending his guinea pig business. He
had used Amanda to breed feeder pigs for snakes. Which he used a lot of
interbreeding with her as he didnt care. Alana Biffs sister  had heart issues
and passed when she was only one. Amanda has passed as well due to ovarian
cysts.  But our little Biff just carried on bravely.
Biff was a very gentle pig that never really grew to be a full grown pig. He had
the sweetest baby face a piggie could have. He stayed very small and never
developed any boy needs and never developed stud tail either. I could put him in
with the 5 girls and they were never scared of him and he could walk around with
them with no problems. Biff had one arm in front shorter than the other and he
had a droop eye from a ear infection.  He was a  great agent piggie as well. He
was Agent Bam!

Oh Biff how we will miss you my sweet  sweet baby forever boy.
Jean and Andy and the sad misfits

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)