[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Farewell to Biff

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 15:37:43 EDT 2012

Dear Jean and Andy,

I was so sorry to hear about little Biff. Your love for him was pouring out from every word I read. I'm proud of you for releasing him when you did, as hard as it was, and I'm sure he was greatful to be free of those horrible stones at last. I've heard that stones are one of the only things that can give a man some idea of the pain of childbirth. If that's true, you were saving Biff from a world of pain. Maybe some day there'll be a suitable treatment for our little friends. I hope it comes soon!

Love and condolences,

Joanie