[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig's 4 Year ADOPTION DAY!!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Sat Sep 15 02:48:12 EDT 2012

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Please join me in Celebrating my BIG Bertie Boy's 4 Year Adoption Day!!!
His Special Day was actually yesterday (Sept 14) but whee've been having
so much Fun tonight that whee lost track of time. We've been watching
movies, playing games, eating yummies, and enjoying plenty of cuddle time.
I can't believe that it's been a whole 4 years since Bertie Pig came to own
me. I couldn't be a happier slave right now. I just want to squeeze his fluffy
cheeks all the time. I know he gets tired of me kissing all over him, but I
can't help it, he's just so darn Cute! But, don't take my word for it, check
out his Adoption Day pigture on my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150246839154344.339592.505959343&type=3&l=b911187f79

His Adoption Day pigture is the first pigture on the top left and he's wearing
his red party hat. And if we're not already FB Furrrriends, his pigture is open
to the public so that everyone and everypig can see. Well, it's about time to
get that piggie to bed, but not before we have a little more cuddle time. :)

HAPPY 4 YEAR ADOPTION DAY, my Bertie Pig!!! Mommy Slave LOVES You,
Forever and Always...