[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: my mother in law

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 15 07:59:00 EDT 2012

Dear GPDD family,
I thank you all for your kind words of sympathy for dear sweet Biff. I will
write each of you when I have time, but it will be a bit due to yesterday when
Andy went to ck on his mom (something he does each day after work) he found her
passed in her chair. Such a shock even when you know that it could happen
anytime to someone that is older.
So we have some funeral plans to arrange and I am to fly out out to AZ where my
son lives on sunday to help him pack and ride back with him in a moving van with
his car tow behind as he is moving to WI for a job. SO much has happened in such
a short time. I am a bit stressed but wanted you to know that your kind words of
sympathy and understand of Biff means alot to us and I will not have computer
access to after I return from AZ so please know I am not ignoring any of you.
thank you again for understanding,
Jean and Andy

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)