[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Nero

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 14:23:45 EDT 2012

GPDD'ers

        It is with great sadness that I must report that my Nero has been
helped to the Rainbow Bridge due to a very bad case of pneumonia.

        My wife found Nero having trouble breathing on Thursday morning
after getting my son off to school.  I am out of town in Omaha NE working.

        Nero was fine last Saturday just before I left to go out of town,
and he was also fine when my son brought him to the Skype call we have every

        night when I am out of town.  ( In case you do not know what a Skype
call is, its when you connect two Computers togather with a video camera

        on each end, I can see and hear them and they can see and hear
me --- Video Phone ).

        My wife took Nero to the local Vets who deals with small animals and
she informed her that they could not do anything for him other

        than help him to the Rainbow Bridge.  He passed peacefully in my
wife arms.  He was always such a good boy and it is hard to imagine

        that I will no longer hear his Wheeks as I bring the Kale to the
rest of the gang.

        I am sitting here typing this message with tears streaming down my
face because I just do not know why I did not see that something

        was wrong with him.  We have now lost two of our dear piggies in the
last three months and I am now worried sick about our other

        piggies.

        Thanks for being their even though I mostly sit on the sidelines and
read the mail to GPDD and if need be shed tears, smile or even laugh

        depending on what is going on.

Mark and Son and the 9 piggie coders - 3 at the Rainbow Bridge