[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Nero

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 16 20:04:33 EDT 2012

Mark-
I am so sorry to hear that Nero has gone to the bridge. Too many losses lately. It would be esp. hard that you couldn't say goodbye 1 more time, but he is safe & happy now waiting at the bridge with all our piggies that have gone before him.
Don't blame yourself for not noticing anything. Piggies are prey animals that hide illness until they no longer can. It's just in their instinct as a prey animal. Please give my condolences to your son as well. My thoughts & prayers are with your & your family.
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty