[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Nero

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 14:01:48 EDT 2012

Dear Mark and son,

I'm sorry that Nero had to go to the Bridge, and to have lost him so soon after your other little one makes it extra hard. There's nothing you could've don to keep him from his appointment in The Better Land. Not only are piggies secretive about their health, but pneumonia can strike quickly and, as in his case, without remedy. Thank you for laughing and crying with us. Now it's our turn to cry with you. I join with the GPDD family in wishing you comfort during this difficult time.

Love,

Joanie