[Gpdd] MISC: Catching up

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Sep 24 18:42:06 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Well, as you can see, I have not completely dropped from the face of the earth!  LOL  We had a huge electrical storm here about 3 weeks ago and lost every blooming electronic device in the house because of a power surge.  3 computers, down the drain.  A router and a TV were victims as well.   Anyway, it has taken me a while to get all the new stuff and get it all set up with the different programs I need in order to use them.  I have read some of the digests but not nearly caught up.  I am going to save a little bit of time here by saying happy birthday and happy adoption day to all the little ones, near and far.  also, welcome to all the new piggies.  Love the Disney names!  I am going to try to finish reading before I post any more  but wanted y'all to know I am still here... just waaaaaaay behind!

Hugs, love and whisker kisses all around,
Lynnwith Callie and Eve squealing in there wanting their dinner!