[Gpdd] RESCUE- URGENT-Lancaster, PA

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 20:38:15 EDT 2012

Hi everyone! I wondered if anyone is near Lancaster PA that would be interested in taking a piggie. I would be willing to drive & meet you somewhere in between if you were. My dad works with a guy who got this piggie for his very young daughters. Of course, big surprise, they lost interest! He said he's sick of taking care of it & asked my dad if I wanted him (or her) & my dad said no & the guy said then he would "get rid of it somehow". I contacted my dad & told him that even though I don't want another piggie I would take it until I could find it a good home. Unfortunately the guy is off all weekend so I just pray he doesn't "get rid of it" before my dad can talk to him Mon. I don't know what kind of condition he is in. If you think you might be interested please contact me off digest at my e-mail rzm.2 at verizon.net. Thanks.
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty