[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Biff

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Sep 30 16:35:07 EDT 2012

Dear Jean and Andy,

I was so, so sorry to read of your recent losses of both sweet little Biff and Andy's mother.  I hope the fact that she was able to pass to the next phase of life while in her own home was a comfort to Andy.  Your memoir of Biff had me in tears and I wanted you to know that I think you honored him by telling his story the wayt you did. God bless you all and may you find peace in your hearts soon.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories.