[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Yay for Velvet!

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Sep 30 16:52:15 EDT 2012

Dear Glynis,

We are sooo very happy to hear that Miss Velvet and Miss Onyx are both seeming to be getting better.  We will continue to keep you in our piggy prayers and will keep you there as well.  Hope you are well and feeling a bit better now that things seem to be looking up.  We send you all 3 much love from Georgia and look forward to hearing more and better updates from you soon.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories