[Gpdd] Misc: Are there Slaves in Hampton/Newport News, Virginia???

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Tue Apr 2 17:52:06 EDT 2013

Hello there,
I was looking at the list of places where a candle was burned
in memory of Peter Gurney and our furriends over the Bridge,
and noticed that the locations: Hampton and Newport News,
Virginia were on the list. Well, I live close to those areas and
wondered which Slaves live so close to me. I would love to be
in contact with these Slaves since whee are so close. So, if you're
not shy, send me an email at leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com<mailto:leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com> and
maybe we could meet up or something. Bertie Pig is getting
Excited just thinking about Piggies and Slaves from the Digest
living so close to us!
          Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
                  Leah...Slave to Bertie Pig :D