[Gpdd] CARE: Sachets

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Apr 3 12:25:11 EDT 2013

I all,

I am following Ann's directgions on what to do for Eve.  I opened a sachet
pack today and added the water to it.  I heard a bunvch of fizzing after
adding the water.  Every time I stirred it, it fizzed.  I am supposed to
give her 1 shot glass each day for 3 days.  My question is, is this fizzing
normal?  I ordered what y'all recommended off of Amazon and they came from
the UK.  I just wondred if the fizzing is normal.   These are called Cymalon
sachets and as an addded bonus, they wrote it in Braille on the package.
Awesome!  Wish the US would follow suit on their products!

Thanks, Lynn