[Gpdd] MISC: Syringing and Niagara pad

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Apr 3 16:58:11 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I just wanted to update you guys on Eve's progress.  :)  Poor thing, she is
receiving, on a daily basis via syringe, varying amounts of Children's
liquid IB Profin, Rowatinex, sachets, hydrngea oil mixed with apple juicev
and as much water as I an get her to take before she rebels!  She is really
doing well with it though.  Except for the Rowatinex.  She is basically
clenching her jaws and moves her head back and forth like a little kid when
I try to give her that one.  I can't say I blame her... it stinks!  And, I
am putting her on the Niagara pad for 5 minutes a day.  I have to hold her
on it, because she isn't so sure about it.  My hubby helpfully offered to
duct tape her to it!  LOL  I hope he was just kidding.  :)  Which brings me
to my next subject.

I am so blown away by all of the help on here and with Ann's generosity that
I want to pay it forward if I can.   The Niagara pad Ann sent me was chewed
on both coreds and the pad by a bunny and was unsafe to use.  My husband has
now totally rewired it and has it working like a charm.  I'm so proud of
him.  Eve will be using it the rest of this month but if any of you with
stoned piggs or arthritivc piggys or buns, I will be glad to send it to you
for your use.  Just let me know and as soon s Lil' Miss Eve gets bettr, I'll
be happy to send it to you.  Maybe this can be kind of our unofficial GPDD
Niagara pad and we can share it with one another.

Well, I need to go, It is time for Eve's little booty bath.  I do that evry
day too and then put diaper rash cream on it.  She hates it but I think it's
because  she is tender and irritated down there.  Y'all take care and give
your babies lots of cuddles for us.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and a bloated, soggy Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and
in our hearts and memories