[Gpdd] CARE: Water

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Apr 4 11:46:12 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Ann wants me to put Eve and Callie on something called reverfse osmosis
water.  I am havingb trouble finding it here and am wondering if any of you
have located it.  She said she finds it at Wal-Mart but I can't seem to
locate it here.  I don't think it  is on the label but in the process of
making the water.  What do you guys use for your pigs in case I can't find
it?

I also wanted to ask you about Callie's behavior.  She has really started
chasing and picking on Eve the last few days.  Is that normal when there is
a sicker, weaker piggy?  I am going to put a seperater in their cage today
when I clean it out.
Thanks, Lynn