[Gpdd] HEALTH - Update on Sooty

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 5 07:41:20 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,   I am writing a short message to bring you all up-to-date on Sooty.    He's alive, eating well, happy, and I'm happy!  He still has soft poos that we walks in and smooshes under his feet, but he's still with me, and soft poos are better than no Sooty.   Thank you to every lovely person in the GPDD for your good wishes and advice.     I will be eternally grateful to all of you, forever.       We in the GPDD are all so lucky to have each other.......... Julie + 5 furry boys.