[Gpdd] misc. piggie house

Jim and Margaret Lynn jimmarg.lynn at att.net
Sat Apr 6 15:43:09 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes back to the GPDD after being absent for a
few years. I am enjoying my Princess very much and love to hold her (on a towel)
on my lap.  I had forgotten what guinea pigs do after sitting in your lap for a
while.  She is a typical "teen-age" piggie and several times a day she does laps
around the cage.  I saved a carton that contained 12 soft drinks and cut out the
bottom.  This makes an excellent piggie house and you can just throw it away
every few days and make a new one.  (Be sure to cut out the bottom or else they
poop in their house and then sit in it; without a bottom you can easily clean
out their waste when you clean the cage.)