[Gpdd] MISC: All about Eve

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Apr 6 19:46:04 EDT 2013

    Hi y'all,

I just wanted to update you on Lil' Miss Eve's progress again.  I am going
to start her on another round of the sachet tomorrow but it will be diluted
to 2 cups of water with 1 sachet, per Ann's advice.  She is still getting
all the other stuff via syringe and is really learning to hate it when I
come in her room!  She starts muttering before I even pick her up, poor
thing.  So, I am trying to pick her up and give her treats just a much as I
do for her meds and the pad treatments.  Which, by the way, she absolutely
*hates*.  I finally had to put her in a cozy cup and hold it closed while
she did her time on the pad today.  She pees a lotn while on it and I think
it is due to the vibration.    That's probably why she hates it so much.  It
makes her pee, and that hurts.  Callie, on the other hand, is like ...
"Cool!  Anything good on TV?"  She was totally happy to sit on it.  She
doesn't need it but I didn't want her to feel left out.  :)

I have already been contacted by a Digest member about wanting to use the
pad whebn Eve finishes with it.  Yay!  So, I think it will get a lot of good
use between all of us.

Now for a question.  Ann wants Eve on 50 mg of Vit C twice a day.  I have
been giving her what I have but I am almost out and I am sure it is dated.
Where do you all buy your Vit C that they will eat, like the chews or
treats?  I am going to order some ASAP.  Ann has been so amazing.  Here she
is in France, working, and she still takes the time to write me and give me
updated avice on Eve.  I can never show her how thankful and grateful I am
to her.  Thanks to you all for your wonderful advice and support.  It means
the world when you have a sick little one.  She is getting her reverse
osmosis watr every day as is Callie.  I also wash their daily veggies in it
too.

That's about it for now.  There is still some wheeking whenb peeing but I
guess it will just take time.  At least it doesn't smell as strong as it
did.  I'll update you all again as soon as there is any change or progresss
in her healing.  Eve is still eating well and drinking.  Even if she wasn't
drinking, with all this stuff she is getting from the syringe, I think she
would pee just as much!

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories